Home energy storage system solutions
The home energy storage system uses rooftop solar power generation devices, household wind turbines to generate energy, and low-cost power sources of the social power supply system to store rich electricity in the energy storage system for peak use, not only as an emergency power source, It can also save electricity expenses for the family. In addition to home use, it can also be used for field operations, emergency power outages, and for general household appliances, computers, lighting, communication equipment, etc.
1. Use long-life and environmentally friendly lithium-ion batteries as energy storage carriers;
2. The electricity generated by solar energy can be stored in the battery for self-generation and self-use;
3. The peak-to-valley price difference can be used to store electricity during the valley, and release the electricity during the peak to support household electricity consumption, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
4. Support grid-connected and off-grid operation to ensure safe electricity use.
Ordinary household energy storage, small commercial areas, office spaces, areas with different peak and valley electricity prices, and areas requiring uninterrupted power supply.
Commercial cluster energy storage system solution
The commercial cluster energy storage system charges the battery pack to store energy during the low power consumption period, and discharges the battery pack back to the power grid during the peak period of power consumption, performs partial peak-shift regulation on the power grid, and balances the power consumption load. It can be flexibly combined with new energy sources such as photovoltaics and wind power to achieve effective storage, break through time and climate constraints, and solve the problem of using new energy all-weather.
1. Reduce light and wind abandonment and improve economy;
2. The peak-to-valley price difference can be used to store electric energy during valley hours, and release electric energy during peak hours to support household electricity consumption, saving energy and environmental protection;
3. Tracking plan and dispatching to improve the controllability of grid connection;
4. Improve the accuracy of power generation forecasting and improve the friendliness of grid connection.
Access to large-scale new energy power stations, smooth output, island applications, large-scale village power supply, peak-shaving and valley-filling, unstable power, regional backup power, coal-saving, and application in areas without electricity.
Distributed grid-connected solution
Facing the development of large-scale distributed photovoltaic, wind energy and other new energy access to the distribution network, relying on the company's leading technology in the field of power distribution and many years of mature product operation experience, the company has developed a distributed new energy generation safe grid-connected interface device, and detected Power quality of the outlets, to realize the safety and automatic technology of the grid-connected points, to deal with the volatility characteristics of intermittent new energy. Advantages Distributed grid-connected interface devices have strong integration and expansion capabilities, which can not only meet the functional requirements for distributed power generation at the present stage, but also provide sufficient expansion space for the perfect upgrade of future requirements. The product has the characteristics of reliable and stable operation, rich functions, open and easy expansion of the system, convenient and safe maintenance.
Distributed grid-connected interface devices are usually installed at 380V or 10KV grid-connected points, which provide measurement and control, protection, and power quality monitoring functions for the grid-connected points. At the same time, they also have protocol conversion and remote control functions. A communication bridge has been established between the two, which plays the role of "connecting the past and the next." Uplink transmits remote signaling, remote measurement, power quality and other information to the background, and accepts remote control and remote adjustment commands from the background master station. In addition, it forwards remote adjustment, start and stop commands to the downlink, such as inverters and converters.